Friday, January 9, 2015

Marvel Legends Spider-Man 2015 wave!!!!!!

Thanks to Asian Toy Retailer, robotkingdom.com we have our first look at the upcoming Marvel Legends Spider-Man 2015 series! This series includes, Anti-Venom, Ultimate Spider-Woman (Jessica Drew), Spider-Girl (May "Mayday" Parker), Spider-Man 2099, Classic Spider-Man and Daredevil! Not only that, but the build-a-figure is a pretty awesome, if not grainy looking, Hobgoblin!!
-I would guess these would be on toy shelves sometime in early April, but don't quote me on that. I think all the figures look great, but I do feel a little bad that Daredevil is ALWAYS crammed in with a Spider-Man line. He has MORE than enough villians and supporting characters to have his own line PLUS what I would bet would be a pretty awesome Kingpin build-a-figure.
-Now, I really don't have any problems or complaints with this line, but I really would like to see some classic Spidey villain Legends. How awesome would a Jackal figure be? A Sandman? Abner Jenkins Beetle? And please, PLEASE I need a Puma figure!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment